About the job
- Job Title – Ad Operations Executive
- Reports Into – Lead Ad Operations
- Location – Bangalore
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office, 2 days remote/ WFH is the norm
- Flexible working hours – we trust you to choose how and when you work best
- Profit sharing scheme – we win, you win
- Private medical cover – delivered through BUPA
- Life Assurance – for long term peace of mind
- On site gym – take care of yourself
- Relocation support – available
- Quarterly Team Building days – we’ve done Paintballing, Go Karting & even Robot Wars
- Pitch and make your own games on Creative Wednesdays!
Are You Up To The Challenge?
You are the backbone of our UA and monetisation system as an ad operations executive. You’ll be in charge of setting up the campaigns for a wide range of mobile advertising platforms(Facebook, Google, Ironsource, Unity Ads, AppLovin etc.) and assisting in monitoring performance.
Your Team Mates
Your team is primarily situated in our Bangalore studio and collaborates closely with a variety of marketing departments, including growth, ad monetisation, creative, and product marketing. It is essential to have a warm, positive, and engaging personality.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
- Mobile advertising campaign management and reporting across different platforms
- Analyse outcomes over time to spot chances for improvement that could boost conversions and attract new users, reporting these to Growth team
- Identify areas of growth, retention, and awareness that can be reached through different mobile traffic partners
- Manage creative optimisation, working in tandem with our Growth and Creative teams to ensure we’re using the right creative for the right audiences.
- Work hand in hand with various teams within marketing including Growth, Ad Monetisation and Product Marketing
- Stay up-to-date on the latest developments in mobile marketing and the media buying industry
Your Hard Skills
- 1 – 2 years of previous experience working on mobile app user acquisition
- Familiarity with mobile attribution systems such as Appsflyer, Adjust, Kochava etc.
- An excellent communicator who has the ability to imaginatively distil large amounts of data into important trends, observations, and actions, whether in writing or speaking
- Advanced proficiency with pivot tables and data manipulation in Excel
- Proactive, imaginative, motivated, and open to learnings
- A passion for mobile gaming and digital advertising
- Experience across Casual mobile games, Hyper Casual mobile game UA advertising is a significant plus
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: – Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth – including Antarctica!