About the job
The Walnut Folks Group is a leading digital marketing conglomerate with 3 digital agencies – Walnut Folks, Confluencr and Intent Farm.
Across the 3 fast-paced agencies we are constantly on the lookout for young, ambitious and sincere digital marketers. If you like doing great work, and wish to grow with a warm group of peers, you shall right at home. Led by Hitesh and Sahiba, the group works with some of the leading brands of the country and has delivered award-winning performance since the last few years.
This is a remote position.
The Amazon Ads Sr. Associate will ideate, implement, and analyse Amazon growth strategies for brands across categories. This would include guiding our clients on holistic Amazon growth strategies including organic as well as ads driven growth. You will also be responsible for the execution and daily optimization of timely and compelling digital marketing campaigns, including PPC, coupons & discounts, video, display advertising, and insight-driven reporting.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage Amazon ad accounts for multiple brands at once.
- Create and manage digital ad campaigns to meet brand targets.
- Create and optimize marketing campaigns and strategies for multiple international markets simultaneously.
- Optimize budgets and spend according to ad performance.
- Analyse data to determine ways to optimize performance to improve conversion rates, ROAS/ ACOS, and other key metrics.
- Provide regular performance reports to clients.
- Make recommendations to continually improve performance by analysing internal results, competitive data, and keeping on top of industry trends.
- Document clearly defined action steps and recommendations.
- Proven 1-3 year long work experience as an Amazon Marketing Specialist.
- Hands-on e-commerce or online marketplace experience.
- Knowledge of Amazon Vendor Central and paid advertising experience (pay per click) is mandatory.
- Advanced Excel knowledge and skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills.
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Enjoys marketing
- Ethically & Morally correct
- Work autonomy and freedom to implement strategies
- Hyper-intensive growth culture
- Learning opportunities and access to specialized courses
- Opportunity to work with marketing stalwarts – client and in-house teams.