About the job
1) Handling of all ROC Compliance under the Companies Act 2013.
2)Handling all the compliances under the SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015, SEBI (PIT) Regulations, 2015, SEBI (SAST) Regulations, 2011, SEBI (Merchant Bankers) Regulations, 1992, and the Companies Act, 2013.
3) Quarterly, half yearly, annual compliances of listed company with BSE Ltd as per LODR Regulations.
4)Filing of Half yearly report of Merchant Banker with SEBI.
5)Preparation of various policies required under LODR Regulations and Companies Act, 2013.
6) Preparation and filing of forms for compliance under SEBI (SAST) Regulations, 2011 such as:
7) Disclosure under Regulation 29 (1), 29 (2) for acquisition of shares.
8) Disclosure under Regulation 30 (1) and 30 (2);
9) Conducting Board & committee Meetings and general meeting.
10) Ensuring pre & post AGM compliances including e-voting process.
11) Liasoning with various departments for preparing agenda for the board, committee & general meetings.
12)Issue of notices, agenda, notes to agenda & circulation of the minutes of the Board & Committee meetings as per Companies Act, 2013 and secretarial standards;
13) Drafting minutes of Board Meetings, Committee meetings and Shareholders Meetings
14) Preparation of Annual Report of listed company as per Companies Act, 2013 & LODR Regulations.
15) Preparing & maintaining statutory registers & records, corporate governance report, annual report, etc.
16) Preparing & Filing of Annual returns or other forms with RoC, RD & other authorities.
17) Assisting to conduct Board meetings, AGM, and any other internal meetings in timely manner including preparations and circulations of agenda and MOMs.
18)Keep Updated with all amendments of allied rules and regulations applicable to the Company.
Desired Candidate Profile
Degree holder and member of ICSI Minimum 10-12 years relevant experience gained from professional Companies and 5 years in a listed company. Expert in local country company regulations and familiar with regulations of other overseas jurisdictions would be an additional advantage. Mature, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and outstanding presentation skills. Detail-oriented and well-organized, skilled in planning and management reporting. Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills. Excellent command of both spoken and written English is preferred.