About the job
No. of Vacancies: 4
Essential Job Functions:
• Sound knowledge of accounting rules, accounting standards, concepts & conventions. Practical experience will be a priority.
• Hands-on working experience of computer softwares, especially in MS-Office.
• Excellent command of the English language, for oral & written communication within the organization.
• A strong team player, enthusiastic about taking up challenges and keen learner.
• An overall pleasing personality, professional, hard-working, flexible & active learning Roles and Responsibilities
• Preparation of various MIS and Dashboards
• Invoicing and payables
• Interacting, coordinating and following up with customers / counter parties. Good knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and all Excel Formulas) MIS Reports Creation, Excellent Knowledge of Advance MS Excel (Pivot Tables, Vlookup, Hlookup, Macros etc.)
• Preparation of Files and Reconciliation for MIS which includes BRS, Inventory reconciliation, daily cash flows, etc.
• B.Com / M.Com / MBA
• CA Inter/Final students or drop-outs
• 1-3 years in a professional environment.
Other Skills & Abilities
● Must have the ability to multi-task and organize effectively.
● Must be an effective verbal and written communicator with the ability to influence change and the ability to tailor communications to specific audiences.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Effective when given challenging tasks and assignments.
● Willing to do the detailed work necessary to ensure the success of a project.