About the job
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Vice President – Source to Pay, Delivery Leader
Source to Pay is an important practice at Genpact. It contributes to a significant part of Genpact’s growth and is a priority for the Company. We need subject matter and solution design specialists to enhance our current S2P capabilities, response to market and develop new capabilities relevant to our client requirements to drive growth and develop our Intellectual Property (IP).
Help build a S2P practice function that provides current and prospective clients with the best and winning solution driven by leading industry standard methodologies in S2P, solutions to improve their sourcing and procurement functions, creating collateral/IP to continue as a leader among service providers, and actively drive winning new deals.
This position offers a high level of visibility with Senior Client Sourcing/Finance Stakeholders and requires communication skills and the ability to adapt to different client situations/scenarios and provide quick solutions. Requires a high-energy individual who can gain a big picture view of a company’s source to pay operations, and make contributions in the areas of Sourcing and Procurement by providing standard methodologies including process improvements in these areas. Solid understanding of procurement concepts, processes and key controls, policies, reporting and savings principles. Knowledge of ERP systems such as SAP/Oracle/Cloud ERPs, Preferably SAP- S/4/ HANA/Oracle Cloud/Workday. Preferably someone with a knowledge of maximizing new age technologies like robotics, machine learning, artificial intelligence and drive transformation projects using design thinking methods
- Responsible for service delivery for multiple accounts as per agreed SLA’s in the MSA/SOW. Should have an in-depth knowledge of various KPI’s across the strategic & tactical sourcing areas. Must be able to independently define boundaries of delivery solution – in-scope / out of scope
- Drive contractual and realized savings for the client according to the client engagement commercials
- Ensure success against all contractual commitments at a category level (strategic and tactical)
- Responsible to understand and achieve category deliverables, savings commitments, milestones and obligations, and establish a project plan to meet each
- Develop client category strategy, baseline, and market intelligence documents, category management approach per the 5 step sourcing process
- Lead S2P discussions with clients as a subject matter specialist
- Lead and Build proposals, transformation projects, solutions and other projects
- Develop and drive framework, case studies, benchmarking for S2P processes, collaterals to become a leading provider of S2P service for clients
- Work with Subject Matter Specialist in the designing of effective end to end Source to Pay framework to improve metrics and cost efficiency of S2P processes
- Actively engage with CEO, CFO, Global controller to understand customer problem statement, perform diagnostics and commercialize the product offering
- Providing direction and mentor to the Practice team for delivery of the goals
- Assist in implementation of practices in different accounts
- Drive people engagement and be responsible to own people metrics
- Graduate / MBA (any stream) with S2P domain experience in Sourcing and Procurement.
- Experience in at least 2 companies (Consumer Product/Manufacturing/Pharmaceuticals/Automotive) + Consulting exp. a plus
- Prior solutions and transformation experience.
- Experience in setting up, re-engineering or designing a shared service for S2P desired set up.
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment very collaboratively
- Commercially Savvy and ability to interact with CXO level
- Pre-Sales experience
- Hands on experience in identifying and implementing tools and technologies for improving S2P process effectiveness desired
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit http://www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Assistant Vice President
Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Oct 12, 2022, 7:02:51 AM
Master Skills List