About the job
It started with one ridiculously good idea – Create a different breed of BPO! We at TaskUs understand that achieving growth for our partners requires a culture of constant motion; exploring new technologies, being ready to handle any challenge in a moment’s notice, mastering consistency in an ever-changing world – that’s what it takes to get there. If that’s something you want to be apart of, apply today!
- With 1 year minimum of ETL Development experience using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts and have the ability to design databases using relational or dimensional modeling.
- Ability to develop custom database objects, stored procedures,functions and T-SQL.
- Experience in creating SQL Server Agent jobs for process scheduling.
- Ability to troubleshoot slow performing processes and provide necessary solutions.
- Basic technical experience and business knowledge in various SDLC methodologies including waterfall, iterative, agile software development life cycle or related disciplines/processes is preferred.
- Experience with task management tools such as JIRA.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing to document all technical solutions made.
- Open to work or be trained on new technologies
- Design, Develop and implement ETL Solutions using SSIS to integrate data for different applications.
- Develop easy to read, easy to maintain and clean solutions; and maintain them in source control.
- Provides support for testing, deployments and investigation/resolution of production issues.
- Provide upgrades or maintenance to existing solutions in the production environment.
- Work with business analysts in requirement gathering to develop applications that will solve business requirements.
- Ensure that all developed solutions meet the business needs and maintain data integrity.
- Work with the team in data modeling, database design, creating efficient SQL for fast application performance.
- Analyze performance optimization opportunities of stored procs, SSIS packages and do performance tuning for optimum results.
- Create/Maintain technical documentations for all developed applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
Technical and Professional Requirements:
- Primary skills: SSIS, C#, SQL Server
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
TaskUs is an Equal Opportunity Employer