About the job
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Digital Banking Architect
- Should have good exposure to at-least one digital banking implementation on any one of the established platforms but not restricted to : Finacle, Temenos/Koni, Backbase.
- Familiar with Banking domain on consumer banking and corporate banking side.
- Have good grasp of the technology landscape in a typical digital banking deployment on cloud
- Should have worked on any of the programming languages like Java, Python.
- Familiar with mobile native and hybrid technologies on Android, iOS.
- Familiar with technology integration/APIs/Middleware technologies/Eventing technologies.
- Familiar with both Container and not container model of deployment on cloud or on-prem
- Strong client-facing skills with the ability to defend and communicate effectively a technical position to a room of skilled client architects
- Familiar with new and emerging technologies such as Kubernetes, Kafka, Istio and cloud native databases
- Understanding or experience with systems architecture and modern integration methodologies and APIs
- Be able to design and articulate microservice based architecture for an omnichannel solution.
- Should have proven experience of having led teams and having done successful implementation of digital banking projects.
- Should be able to handle discussions with business architects on UI/UX design patterns like Google Material Design.
- Familiar with any one or more of the Mobile Technologies like React, Polymer, Angular, Swift, JS, HTML5
- Should be familiar with CICD patterns and Devops processes.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.