About the job
BDAs are responsible for gathering and analyzing information, creating materials, and making sure meetings are successful. The BDA must keep up with industry information and analyze current prospects in-depth to develop and maintain a strong pipeline of prospects.
Tasks And Responsibilities (including But Not Limited To)
- Helps identify and develop strategic relationships with potential customers or partners
- Talks to C-suite executives and decision-makers at a high-level
- The goal of setting monthly or quarterly appointments is met
- Drives attendance at marketing and sales events in the area
- Develops a strong pipeline of new clients
- Forecasting each call and providing detailed feedback
- Ensures that data is entered and maintained in the CRM system
- Utilizes CRM’s “Activities” consistently
- Assists with PR, marketing, and sales initiatives across the company
Knowledge And Experience
- Experience in IT organizations with 2+ years is preferred
- Experience in managing client relationships
- Detailed knowledge in sales prospecting
- Thorough understanding of sales pipeline
- Superior Customer Service Focus and relationship management.
- Organization and Prioritization skills in an independent setting.
- Prefer familiarity with databases, Microsoft Office, and contact management tools
A bachelor’s degree is preferred. The organization is evolving quickly, looking across its businesses and brands and taking bold steps to meet customers’ needs as they change. We are setting the stage for an exciting future.