About the job
Job Id: 21323535
- Customer lifecycle management: Design and implement strategies to improve customer experience and drive revenue, spanning across all 3 stages of customer lifecycle – acquisition, ECM and Retention
- Offer optimization: Design, test and implement innovative and customer-centric offers tailored to drive customer delight and grow engagement
- Digital: Trace customer’s digital journey with Citi, design strategies to make digital experience more engaging and drive revenue through digital channels
- Revenue/Financial forecasting: Design, maintain and enhance P&L forecasting for all products & portfolios, ensure strict adherence to accounting standards and accurate forecasting techniques to help product managers plan better
Team analyzes millions of customer level transactions using various data analytics techniques to unlock opportunities for our clients in meeting their financial needs and creating economic value for the bank.
What’s expected from you?
As a principal Analyst, we are seeking an experienced analytics candidate who should be able to perform below behaviors in their day to day role:
- Client Obsession – Create client centric analytic solution to business problems. Individual should be able to have a holistic view of multiple businesses and develop analytics solutions accordingly.
- Analytic Project Execution – Own and deliver multiple and complex analytic projects. This would require an understanding of business context, conversion of business problems in modeling, and implementing such solutions to create economic value.
- Statistical mind set – Proficiency in basic statistics, hypothesis testing, segmentation and predictive modeling.
- Stakeholder Management: Experience in stakeholder management across various functions and regions.
- Presentation Skills : Delivering high class presentations to share the thoughts, the solutions or the problem for business stakeholders and senior management
- Project Management – Should have skillset to manage project in terms of creating project plan, assigning responsibilities,
- Ability to coach and mentor juniors.
Skillset You Should Possess
- Skillsets: SAS, Python, Hive
- Analytics experience in Financial Services industry in Marketing/ Digital/ Customer experience areas
- Familiarity with Credit cards and Banking business
- Experience in usage of different analytical techniques, like segmentation, predictive modeling, time series forecasting, hypothesis testing, optimization etc.
- Experience in working with data from different sources & of different complexity
- Years of exp 5-7 years
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting