About the job
opening for Lead Financial Analyst with one of the leaading manufacturing company in chennai
Experience – 7 + years
Qualification – BCOM / M COM/ MBA / CA/ CMA
Location – Chennai
Roles & Responsibilities
- GST tracking-ensure GST filing.
- Export benefit tracking-MEIS – track bi-monthly.
- Response to AR & AP queries, plan ahead for period end financial reporting.
- Tracking of advance license related documents bonded MOOWR scheme.
- Reconciliation of vendor and customer GST with what is reported in the GST portal.
- Routine reviews of receivable / payable information, continuous tracking of booking status, followup for accrual on time.
- Ensure payment on time to vendors and operation of payment related controls
- Tracking of capital commitment-> CWIP->capitalization from the time asset code is created till payments made as per milestones.
- Reporting of local compliance to the group periodically and to the company secretary
- Responding to notices from government departments on time and tracking these for submission to audit.
- Fixed assets capitalization related documents custody, sourcing installation certificates and confirmation from third parties for tools and inventory holding.
- Cross check with P&L and expenses debited to ensure deduction of TDS at source and payment.
- Routine monitoring of internal controls operation in the transactions process – type wise keep documentation and feedback to the team on a routine basis.
- Providing schedules of expenses and documents for local statutory audit.
- Updating the monthly checklist and keeping asst. Manager for global reporting / controller informed.
- Preparation of schedules with ledger, returns and payment forms details, ensuring proper keeping of soft copies of filing in files folders for later reference
- Periodical supply of information like sales, receivable, calibration, exchange rates from time to time.
- Ensure team members respond to queries and adhere to work instructions in the course of their work – train them and resolve problems for them
If Interested share your professional details;