About the job
Founded in 2016 by Mukesh Bansal and Ankit Nagori , Cure.fit is a mobile app that takes a holistic approach towards health and fitness by bringing together all aspects of a healthy lifestyle on a single platform. Cure.fit offers both online and offline experiences across fitness, nutrition and mental well-being through its 4 products, i.e. Cult.fit , Eat.fit , Mind.fit & Care.fit with the aim to make fitness fun and easy
- Act as the Group Company Secretary to ensure compliance by the company, its subsidiaries and the directors at all times with (i) the provisions of the Companies Act 2013, the Rules and the Secretarial Standards notified thereunder (as applicable to Private Companies) (ii) the provisions of the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999, (iii) the provisions of the applicable Stamp Acts (iv) Shareholders Agreements and (v) the standards/guidelines, policies of the Company.
- Conducting Board meetings, shareholders meetings, drafting of resolutions, preparation of notice, agenda, minutes of meeting, the Board’s Report and all other board papers and secretarial documents for execution.
- Participate in due diligence and in fund raising transactions by way of a Rights Issue, Private
- Placement of equity shares, Compulsorily Convertible Preference Shares, debentures, loans etc.
- Incorporation of Companies, setting up subsidiaries, JV’s in India and abroad.
- Filing of statutory forms, periodical reports and returns with the Registrar of Companies, including creation and filing of charges.
- Filing of FC-GPR, FC-TRS, ODI, Downstream Investment reporting, Annual Return on
- Foreign Assets and Liabilities and other periodical reports, forms with RBI and other regulatory authorities.
- Periodical updation of register of members, debenture holders, register of Charges, register of
- Directors, register of loans and Investments and other applicable statutory registers of the Company and its subsidiaries.
- Safe keep of company seal, licenses, corporate registers, board/shareholders’ minutes and resolutions, statutory registers of the Company and its subsidiaries and maintain a repository of soft copies of all final and executed/signed documents in a shared server.
- Coordinating with banks, debenture trustees, internal teams, consultants and other stakeholders for collating necessary information, execution of documents, submission of reports, returns and other compliance matters.
- Such other duties and may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification And Experience
- Post qualification experience of around 10-12 years
- Membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Candidates with experience in handling secretarial compliances of start-up’s/ Private Equity funded companies/E-commerce companies
Desired skill set
- Should possess excellent English language proficiency, both spoken and written drafting skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively across functions and jurisdictions.
- Detail oriented, good interpersonal skills and comfortable working in a fast moving, evolving, start-up environment.
- Must be able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects with a sense of urgency
At Cure.fit , our mission is to “make health easy”. Through our products and services, we want to enable people to significantly improve their overall health, reduce the risk of lifestyle diseases and enable a long, disease free life. We are deeply passionate about health, fitness, and the general well-being and are eager to leverage the power of technology to help people live healthier, happier lives.
In pursuit of this objective, we are always looking for excellent team members to fulfill the vision of building these incredible and innovative products.