About the job
Position: Company Secretary
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Location: Goregaon, Mumbai
- XBRL Filing
- Handling compliance statutory audit
- Preparation of minutes of various meetings
- Allotment of shares, debentures
- Filing of various forms with ROC, Alteration of MOA AOA
- Preparation of directors report annual report
- Compliances under Companies Law and Regulatory matters
- Ensuring compliance under the Company Act 2013 as amended from time to time and other acts in respect of company and its subsidiary companies.
- Ensure maintenance of all records and returns as required under various statutes under Company Law.
- Keeping the Certificate of Incorporation and Memorandum and Articles of Association and copies of company forms in case of company and its subsidiaries.
- Board Meetings, Shareholders Meetings, AGMS. Ensure that board meetings, shareholder meetings are held in accordance with the applicable laws
- Prepare and maintain minutes, statutory books including registers of members, directors and secretaries; and filing of return with Registrar of Companies, CLB, Stock Exchanges and Government in respect of company and its subsidiaries
- Organizing the annual general meetings and coordinating publication of the annual report.
- Deal with correspondence, collate information and write reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders; Investor Relations
- Coordination with Registrar and Share transfer agency office ensuring proper maintenance of the register of shareholders and monitor changes in share ownership of the company.
- Knowledge of Foreign Laws
- Knowledge of listing compliances would be an added advantage.
This job is provided by Shine.com
“company law”, “company secretary”, “corporate governance”, “company secretarial”, “companies act”