About the job
Come and help create technologies to solve everyday business problems
INT. is committed to innovation and technology leadership across the BFSI and Life Sciences domains, by deploying technology to create solutions for such businesses.
Your work at INT. will have a positive impact on people’s lives, while enabling us to build the capabilities needed for a more productive and sustainable world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
With a team of over 750 on board and growing, INT. follows a unique, lean structure across the organization, with only three levels of hierarchy, and that includes our top management.
Over the years, we have built industry recognition as an innovator and a strategic digital partner, championing the cause of human-centric and outcome-driven solution offerings.
With an average career spanning years, most INTians swear by our culture, the freedom to do things their way, the magnitude of their contributions, and the rewards that come often, when you work at INT.
– Fulfill statutory compliances with regulatory bodies like RoC, SEBI, Reserve Bank, Stock Exchanges
– Do internal and external statutory and legal audits, and see the observations / non-compliances to the conclusion
– Conduct Board Meetings, AGMs, and EGMs as required
– Manage cap table and fund-raise process i.e. Debt, IPO, ESOPs, Rights issue, etc.; and related compliances
– Hold corporate governance to the highest standards and advise the management on the same
– Manage the Legal function of the company along with any litigation, disputes, etc.
– Manage the CSR activities of the company
What We Offer
INT. offers flexible and hybrid working plans, relevant learning opportunities, excellent training and mentorship to help you get there, support from employee resource groups, mentoring programs and right-sized teams with an inclusive culture, where people are empowered to grow holistically.
INT. is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer.
Our compensation packages are at par with the best in the industry.
INT. is recognized for its commitment to delivery, inclusion and equality:
- Certified Great Place to Work
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 – Asia Pacific
- Dun & Bradstreet Top Leading 100 SMEs of India
At INT., employment decisions are made independent of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics protected by law.
Join INT. and become a part of an organization where you will feel included, appreciated and empowered to succeed.