About the job
If you are looking to work for a successfully established company that believes in giving back to society, then look no further. Here is the job you are looking for.
Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
As a Company Secretary, you will be responsible for the company’s administration in terms of statutory and regulatory compliances, regulations and procedures to be followed under various laws.
What You Will Do
- Delivering efficient and effective corporate governance and secretariat support and advice
- Advising and keeping the management informed about their legal responsibilities
- Maintaining statutory registers and other records as per relevant legal Act(s)
- Drafting and vetting of various legal documents and agreements for the company
- Being responsible for all regulatory compliances of the company
- Convening various meetings as per procedure in law
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory policies and changes that might affect the organization
- Planning and coordinating internal audits
- Handling corporate filing and managing the processes and procedures related to the same
- Preparing various reports of the company by ensuring compliance of relevant rules, laws and regulations
- Working closely with various key stakeholders and acting as a point of coordination for matters related to corporate governance
- Improving processes related to corporate governance and secretariat by identifying and working on opportunities to improve coordination and communication
What You Need To Have
- Qualified Company Secretary with relevant work experience of 3 – 5 years
- Previous experience of practical corporate compliances and also proven ability to handle independently corporate compliance of listed Company according to Listing Regulations.
- Must be active in understanding various amendments.
- Excellent knowledge Company/SEBI Law. In-depth knowledge of the industry standards and regulations.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite. Excellent communication, coordination and analytical skills.
- Outstanding and vigilant planning and implementing abilities