About the job
- Independently planning & organizing the Board & Committee Meetings as well as General Meetings
- Preparing Notice, Agenda, Minutes, resolutions, presentations etc of such meetings E-filing of various forms & returns with MCA, RBI & IRDAI Compliance as applicable to the company
- Should keep himself/herself as well as the management updated with the latest developments in company law (CSR, Listing agreement, Whistle Blower Policy etc.).
- Analyzing, interpreting & implementation of the same to ensure 100% compliance Liaison with Registrar of Companies/Govt. authorities and ensuring all secretarial filings are done in time without any exception
- Coordinating with external lawyers, auditors and consultants & ensuring that all statements/documents/forms are accurate, prepared before time and reviewed before filing
- Maintaining all books and records as applicable under law and regularly updating them. Maintenance of statutory registers and other records under Companies Act, 1956 and preparation and filing of statutory returns and e-forms
- Shareholders Agreement, Subscription Agreement – knowledge of related legal provisions, due diligence and documentation. Managing legal due diligence process and steps required to close equity rounds
- Coordinating & Liasioning with Registrar of Companies, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Reserve Bank of India & Statutory Auditors.
- Overall In-charge of the Secretarial Function with end-to-end compliance with provisions of Companies Act as well as Secretarial Standards issued by ICSI Spearheading the Board Engagement & all related activities including Board/Committee meetings & General meetings
- Lead the engagement with key external statutory bodies like MCA, SEBI, Registrar Office and other regulatory authorities.
BenefitsWe do not unfairly discriminate on any ground, including race, caste, religion, color, ancestry, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, nationality, ethnic origin, disability or any other category protected by applicable law.
Work Life Balance