About the job
Gretex Group having a bouquet of Multi Dimensional Companies as follows :-
1) Gretex Corporate Services Ltd. is a BSE Listed Company, SEBI Registered Category 1 Merchant Banker and Top Volume Performer for SME IPO in India as awarded by BSE in 17-18 & 20-21, provides services in relation to IPO, Open Offer, Valuation, Delisting, Private Equity, M&A Deals Etc.
2) Gretex Industries Limited is a NSE Listed Company, Distributor of Musical Instruments and Professional Audio/Video Equipments for Eastern India and started to expand whole India.
3) Gretex Share Broking Pvt Ltd, BSE Stock Broker for last 10 years and very soon starting with NSE and NSDL as depository Participant (DP) also.
4) Signages Value Advisors Pvt Ltd is Website Designing and PR Marketing Agency Firm.
CTC. 5-6 Lacs Annual
NO. OF VACANCIES – 4 NOS.
LOCATION : MUMBAI
Filing of Returns and Compliances with ROC, BSE, NSE, SEBI etc.
Prepare Documents in regard to Merchant Banking Services like DRHP, Draft Letter of Offer, PA, DPS etc.
Knowledge of ICDR and LODR.
Knowledge of SEBI regulations compulsory
Knowledge of Software (Ipro) for Maintenance of ROC Records
Filing of Returns with ROC
Prepare Minute Books
- Collect, verify and prepare all the documents related to IPO, Merger, Valuation, Delisting, Open Offer, Private Equity, Due Deligence and other Merchant Banking Services.
- Collect documents from clients
- Prepare Due Deligence reports
- Prepare ROC Forms for filing with ROC
- Draft various legal documents
Qualification : CS Professional cleared and looking for 21 months CS Management Training can also apply to us for the above post. Knowledge of SEBI Regulations like ICDR and LODR is compulsory.