About the job
To work as Company Secretary of a Private Limited Company, which is a 100% subsidiary of an Australian company.
Key Accountabilities and main responsibilities
- As Company Secretary
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements as per Companies Act, 2013 applicable to the Company.
- Ensure compliance with FEMA requirements for FDI received in the Company.
- For business related activities
- Advisory / Administration of Special products like Board / Committee meeting related compliance portal.
- Advisory / Administration of Special products like SEBI (PIT) Regulations including the compliance tool.
- Work with the Team Lead and implement best practices
Governance & Risk
- Follow and comply with processes
- Report timely updates on task assigned
Experience & Personal Attributes
- CS (and LLB completed or pursuing) with 3-5 years’ experience in PCS / corporates handling corporate secretarial activities.