About the job
Job Role : Company Secretary & Finance Supervisor
Experience : 2 to 4 years
Qualification : Company Secretary + Commerce (+CA would be added advantage)
Location : Chennai
- He / She responsible for ensuring the company is complying with regulatory and statutory requirements and keeping records all of the decisions, resolutions and changes put forth by the company’s Board of Directors.
- Additionally responsible for Costing and / FP&A activities on a fixed and adhoc basis as required from time to time.
- Organizing, preparing agendas for and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors;
- Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
- Prepare / Assist in weekly, monthly MIS Including P & L account, Balance sheet and Cash flow with relevant financial analysis.
- Prepare KPI reports and report periodically with relevant inferences and conclusions with concerned stakeholders.
- Determines financial status by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with actual result.
- Assist in financial modelling activities on adhoc basis.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget / forecast.
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management.
- Assist in development of financial concepts and policies for business planning and control.
- Monitoring Bill of Material and ensure it is updated periodically and analyze the variances between Bill of Material to actual consumption.
- Performing periodical analysis of standard costing vs actuals and take necessary actions / mitigate the variances.
Actively part of various cost reduction and improvement activities across various levels of the organization.