About the job
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR – CONTENT EDITOR
Shaping and growing brands today and tomorrow!
Content Whale is a content writing company based in Mumbai that caters to 42 different content types. We believe every company is a content-driven company. Working on a 360-degree approach, the sole motto is to create a positive online impact. We help our clients in a 3 fold manner- strategy making, content writing, and graphic curation.
Our team boasts 600+ ingenious writers, veteran editors with a keen eye for detail, and highly versatile freelancers who have served several renowned industry brands as well as smaller franchises. What motivates us is simple- using our experience to provide real solutions to our clients, via the customized services we offer.
- Write and edit articles daily for accuracy in spelling, language usage, grammar, and consistency/relevance of content
- Perform factual checks on the content
- Provide a daily report to the quality manager i.e., the reporting manager
- Offer feedback to the writers after editing their pieces
- Report/Communicate specific editing problems to the project teams
- Coordinate with reporting manager on client revision requests and get them done within the deadline
- Adhere to the timelines and completion of reports
- Work on understanding specific project guidelines of the work for the day.
- Passion for writing as well along with editing contents.
Who can apply
- Excellent spoken and written English proficiency
- Clarity in thought process and a problem-solving attitude
- Comprehension skills
- SEO knowledge & time management skills
- Team player & have an eye for detail
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of experience
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Should be open to flexible working hours
- Good Analytical Skill Fluent in English candidates need to apply