About the job
The activities are run within an international team and you will work closely together with quality managers, business analysts, and Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) to provide business intelligence (BI) and analytics solutions. The position requires:
- Experience in AWS stack (S3, API Gateway, Lambda, Glue)
- Raw data at scale (including writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, write SQL queries, etc.) gathering and processing
- Integrate with cloud-based web technologies via web services API.
- Visualize, interpret, report, and communicate data findings creatively in a various format and generate actionable recommendations
- Support advanced analytical and data mining efforts which could include but not limited to Clustering, Segmentation, logistic and multivariate regression, Decision/CART trees, neural networks, Time-series analysis, Text Mining, and Bayesian analysis
- DWH Modelling and backend implementation, integration with frontend dashboards solutions
Leading self. Leading project teams functionally.
- Bachelor/Masters in Computer Science, Business Informatics, IT or related disciplines
- +4 Years experience in AWS stack (S3, API Gateway, Lambda, Glue)
- +4 Years experience in object-oriented programming languages such as Java, D3, CSS, Node.JS, Python/Typescript) and/ or as an IT architect (e.g. microservices).
- +4 Years’ experience of SQL (SQLScript, T-SQL, etc.) and In-Memory database technology such as SAP HANA, Oracle, or MS SQL Server
- +4 Years’ experience of working in data management/data wrangling and knowledge in data architectures, DWH modelling and Frontend report generation and dashboarding
- Highly motivated, good communication skills with the ability to work independently while being a team player
- An open and honest person that is able to coach his/her colleagues and bring them up to speed on new coding languages and skills
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Language skills: English advanced, German beginner (preferable)