About the job
As part of our strategic partnership with one of the biggest financial institutions in the World, we are hiring various IT specialists, who will become part of their new IT Service Center. The bank is an international organization dedicated to providing financing, advice, and research to developing nations to aid their economic advancement. The bank predominantly acts as an organization that attempts to fight poverty by offering developmental assistance to middle- and low-income countries. Our client is a provider of financial and technical assistance to individual countries around the globe. The bank considers itself a unique financial institution that sets up partnerships to reduce poverty and support economic development.
This position focuses on data architecture with a perspective of data integration through Extract/Transform/Load. The incumbent will be working with business owners of data, business analysts, and data custodians. The incumbent will be expected to take data Extract/Transform/Load artifacts, as well as deploy the detailed design through enterprise standard tools.
The selected candidate will work closely with the BI team to provide technical leadership to facilitate development projects that involve the computing environment which may include the coordination of software upgrades and the installation of new products. He/she will design and validate data solutions that are practical, flexible, scalable, reusable and strategic. These efforts enhance data quality, enrich access and provide business decision makers with information upon which they can make more accurate and effective decisions across multiple domains.
Work with MALENA Data Science team and specifically focus on solving critical challenges using Advanced Analytics, AI/ML, and Automation. Work on projects that require building end-to-end solutions to ingest and analyze documents/data/video generated by the business.
Such Solution Will Require Developing
- gather and validate business rules and assumptions
- pipelines to ingest such documents/data/videos
- digitize scanned documents using OCR
- use advanced NLP and/or NLU techniques to extract insights from documents.
- develop predictive models that help annotate issues of interest in these documents/and identify speakers audio files
- support the business in creating training data for such predictive models
- develop applications that allow users to consume the output of such models and analysis
- rapidly prototype new solutions, perform testing, measure effectiveness versus evaluation metrics, and deploy them into production in a cloud-based environment
- document and share code/scripts produced with the ITS Data Science team as required
- Collaborate with team across ITS as required
- Deep expertise in NLP, ML, deep learning.
- Minimum of 3 years prior experience working in teams of data science, data analytics professionals to deliver on business-driven analytics projects using natural language processing, machine learning on unstructured data, and/or information retrieval.
- Good at researching ideas and formulating creative solutions to sophisticated problems.
- Hands-on experience coding machine learning systems in Python/R/Scala with common libraries like Tensorflow, sklearn, PyTorch.
- Intimately familiar with leveraging and deploying solutions in a cloud-based environment (Azure,AWS). Passionate for production-ready high-quality software.
- Ability to communicate sophisticated ideas to broad audiences.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or other technical field.
Nice to have