About the job
Notion Press is India’s largest book publishing platform with over 60,000 books published and sold in 150+ countries. We are a 10-year-old platform and currently publish a new book every 30 minutes. Notion Press is a global platform for anyone who believes in the power of words and the impact it can have on the world we live in. Our vision is to democratize publishing and help writers to publish and sell their books directly to readers around the world. We are a 100+ strong team currently operating in India, looking to expand to South-East Asia, Europe and North America.
We are looking for a young, passionate and dynamic Digital Marketing Executive to join our highly driven Book Marketing Team. In this role, you’ll be in charge of executing and managing our social media platforms and ad campaigns.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Independently ideate and identify specific target audiences for social media campaigns that align with the book’s narrative and deliver to the audience needs.
- Work efficiently to strategize and create marketing deliverables for advertising campaigns.
- Skilfully strategize and execute display, video, search and social advertising on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Amazon and more.
- Monitor effectiveness of sales and performance of advertising campaigns to optimize and maximize outcomes as necessary.
- Ability to analyse campaign performance and the capability to dig into data and curate well defined Ad reports.
- Optimum utilization of monthly marketing budget on all digital marketing platforms.
- Ability to work closely with Facebook Ads Manager to review and resolve any hiccups in campaign delivery and execution.
- Well versed with Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) to execute and manage ad campaigns
- Stay up to date on social media trends, innovations and changes and forecast social media sentiments.
- Present creative strategies and campaign ideas to senior management to increase online presence.
A PERFECT CANDIDATE HAS:
- 2 – 3 years of experience in the digital advertising industry (publisher, agency, ad tech vendor).
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on experience with social media platforms.
- Good analytical skills and active research skills.
- Strong grasp and technical understanding of marketing tools
- Passion to work with books and authors
Sound like a fit? We can’t wait to hear from you.
Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as:
- Work from Anywhere – We are a Remote+ organization that encourages you to work from anywhere in the world without having to congregate at a designated office ever
- A flat and transparent culture and chance to work with the leadership team of a high-growth startup
- Best learning and development opportunities, a chance to have a big impact in a hyper-growth setup
- The possibility of having a huge societal impact – we help writers fulfil their dreams and our books reach hundreds of thousands of readers across the world
- Other Benefits – Employee Stock Options, Paid Time Off for Annual Vacations, Healthcare Insurance, Access to Co-Working Space across India and Telecom Reimbursement
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION: Notion Press is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. As of January 2021, we have achieved our ‘Gender diversity’ goals. Women comprise fifty percent of our workforc