About the job
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a smart individual, good at managing compliance & legal & law. They love to see beyond documents and understand what they mean. Someone who’s great at projecting, forecasting, and can create processes & systems.
- Undertake and support the team in the legal compliances, due diligence, accounting, taxation & preparing company-wide systems, processes for HR, payrolls, etc.
- Support the team in accounting and managing daily finances, auditing, and preparation of accounts balance sheets
- Undertake the general secretarial compliances (ROC), and other necessary filings that are applicable for a Private Limited company
- Drafting of agenda, notices, minutes for the board, general meetings, and organizing the said meetings.
- Work on preparation of company’s financial roadmap, tracking the expenses, & allotting budgets
Vetting of legal documents, agreements, and contracts of the organization
- Work on timely and accurate billing to clients
- Ensure payments are received and recorded on time
- Handle bank reconciliations
- Work & mediate between investors, accountants, shareholders, team members & lawyers
- Lead investments from all potential and interested investors, and work with investors to pitch and conduct due diligence.
- Qualified/Semi-qualified Company Secretary
- Passion for numbers & math
- 3+ Year experience in Finance / Law – auditing/ accounting/ taxation/
- Completed graduation
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company – strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail & analytics
- Leadership & Team building skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Drafting and Vetting Agreements
- Fundraising Experience
- Work in the core team
- Annual company retreat
- Bring your dog to work
- Solve a problem that matters to India & its students
EventBeep is a next-generation virtual community platform, empowering students at every step of their college life through the ever-changing world of education and work, it provides a space to get inspired, ask questions & network with experts, build connections with students from other colleges, share ideas, gain recognition, and ultimately receive support from people with shared interests & values.