About the job
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Software Engineer / Sr. Software Engineer in the IT Advisory Services team to work on various Guidewire implementation projects with Portal and EDGE / REST implementation for our customers across the globe.
Your client responsibilities:
- Need to work as a team member to contribute in various technical streams of Guidewire implementation projects majorly the Digital Portal end, EDGE and Integration side.
- Interface and communicate with the onsite coordinators
- Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the lead
- We are looking for the candidates with the following: BE/BTech/MCA with a sound industry experience of 2.5 to 6 Yrs who worked on full stack. ( front end and backend)
- Experience with CSS styling
- Must have worked on any EDGE Integrations, Plugin development with Guidewire Project.
- Should have good knowledge and experience on Tomcat or Websphere or Weblogic
- Real time knowledge and experience on enterprise system integration, Preferably from Insurance domain background
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices.
- Excellent business communication skills
- Experience in Guidewire Policy Center Configuration / Integration
- Experience in Insurance domain, preferably in Property & Casualty.
- Good to Have: Git repository, Postman, Template Design Pattern.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.