About the job
Greetings from TCS !!!
TCS presents an excellent opportunity for IBM Sterling Engineer
Experience (Yrs) : 8+ yrs
Location : PAN INDIA
• Work with Product and UX teams to be part of a team of engineers in developing elegant code, state-of-the-art responsive customer experiences and build industry leading digital experiences
• Partner with application owners, business partners and peer groups regarding long and short-range technical solutions that meet business requirements
• Participate in Program Increment (PI) planning meeting and establish face-to-face communication across all team and Product Owners.
• Analyze project requirements based on product team milestones and priority.
• Participate in Agile Scrum team activities including Sprint Planning, Grooming, Daily Scrum, Review and Retro.
• Develop applications/web services and cloud native apps using Java/J2EE, REST API, Spring Core, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Boot Framework, Hibernate, Spring Security, Oracle and other tech stacks (Open source and proprietary)
• Unit testing using framework such as Junit, Mockito, JBehave
• Build and deploy services using Gradle, Maven, Jenkins etc. as part of CI/CD process in leading Cloud Platforms – AWS, GCP or Azure etc.
• Will be responsible for end-to-end application delivery including coordination with required teams for production deployment
• Continuously checking and monitoring App health and KPIs, support triage of any production issues as and when needed
• 8+ years of functional experience of demonstrated excellence in an information systems environment.
• 5+ years of experience working with Order Management applications.
• 3+ years of hands-on development using IBM Sterling Commerce technology or similar Order Management technology, Java/J2EE applications using various Open source and proprietary frameworks – Spring, hibernate etc.
• 2+ years of experience developing microservices and cloud native applications using Spring Boot.
Interested professionals send your updated CV & the below details at the earliest:
• Total Experience:
• Relevant Experience:
• Education or career gap (if any):
• EP Reference Number (if already registered with TCS) –
• Attended TCS interview before if any mention the details
• Current and Preferred Location :
• Contact number
• Highest Education (Full Time) :
• University name:
• Current CTC and expected CTC
• Notice Period:
Interested professionals can share their resumes with subject line “IBM Sterling Engineer” to email@example.com
HR-Talent Acquisition Group
Tata Consultancy Services | Website: http://www.tcs.com