About the job
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB is undergoing an operating strategy transformation to lead ABB into the next phase of our company’s growth and development as a leader in digital industries. With the operating strategy transformation, the corporate center will become leaner and more focused, transitioning the majority of corporate function scope and responsibilities back into the businesses.
The Electrification Business intends to leverage the global processes and systems acquired as a part of the GE Industrial Solutions acquisition (EPIS) to accelerate the operating strategy transformation for its Information Technology (IT) function and its digital strategy as well as improve its ease of doing business and simplicity to provide customers with a superior experience.
As the IT Compliance Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for delivery of cross-functional services in the areas of IT Compliance. You will have responsibility in the design and build of standardized processes and tools for delivering these services.
The ideal candidate is located in Italy or India.
- Providing subject matter expertise in regulatory aspects (SOX/Data Privacy/Export Control/ ESG and others) providing subject matter expertise in IPE handling & ITGC walkthroughs, providing requirements regarding foundational needs for compliance assurance to services/processes/projects/initiatives and securing effectiveness
- Translation of risk and control management principles into requirements for IS compliance assurance, guiding and supporting functions, countries, regions, divisions on how to set up effective controls in all areas of regulations
- Giving guidance on how to perform, document and execute control and Providing quality assurance services for control design/implementation/documentation and execution and also updating and creating process narratives and flowcharts, timely updating of documentation within the GRCM tool
- Defining, establishing, and maintaining methods and procedures to review and report on controls effectiveness and efficiency, overseeing the remediation of deficiencies, securing timely execution and sustainable solutioning
- Defining/creating/deploying training needed to grow maturity and execution quality, giving guidance and assurance to all processes defined in ABB’s IC methodology and according to auditors’ requirements
- Providing templates and support creation of needed audit cycle documentation like Year End Letter/ Assurance Letter / ELCs
- Driving continuous improvements in all relevant processes /tools /procedures /practices /methods.
- Manage stakeholder relationships (internal to IT or within the business), driving effective communications for solution delivery or issues and managing expectations to ensure customer satisfaction goals are achieved, lead by example in the areas of inclusive behaviors and diversity.
- Master’s Degree in Information Science and Technology, Business Administration, Audit/Assurance related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in IT operations, compliance, risk management, IT audit and/or IT controls; Ability to understand regulations and legislations and the impact on IS
- 2+ years in IT Audit, IT Consulting within a “Big 4 Accounting Firm”
- Experience with Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX) and/or Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICoFR)
- Experience in designing, deploying and managing IT Processes and IT Controls
- ITIL 4 certification required
- Professional qualification equivalent to CISA/CISM/CGEIT/CRISC (Enterprise IT risk management certifications) preferred
More about us
ABB’s Electrification Business Area is a global leader in electrical products and solutions, operating in more than 100 countries, with over 200 manufacturing sites. Our 50,000+ employees are dedicated to transforming how people live, connect and work by delivering safe, smart and sustainable electrification solutions. We are shaping the future trends of electrification, differentiating through technological and digital innovation while delivering an outstanding experience through operational excellence for our customers across utilities, industry, buildings, infrastructure and mobility.
Global Talent Acquisition Team,
ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website http://www.abb.com.
Work model: hybrid