About the job
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Analytics Specialist 2 (S/W Engineer -II)
The ISC Analytics team, is responsible for identifying data and empowering business users with actionable insights to improve Supply Chain operational performance and process efficiencies. The skills mix of this team is a blend of an exhaustive knowledge of supply chain concepts, data analysis, data engineering, data science and diverse problem-solving capabilities.
The team uses an extensive list of analytics tools including but not limited to Snowflake, Dremio, Data Bricks, SQL, Alteryx, Tableau, Python,.netCore, .net Framework, React+Redux, and SAP HANA platforms to perform advanced analysis on key metrics and initiatives.
In this role, you will be engaging with Supply Chain Leaders/ Decision makers across HON to define & deliver on supply chain Analytics solutions/applications that will increase efficiencies/reduce costs/drive Supply Chain transformation.
The Analytics Specialist 2 of the ISC Analytics team would support a range of initiatives in Supply chain organization through Rich Front-end Development, analysis, process improvements & project management.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Create data visualization tools, libraries, and reusable code for analytical solutions/applications
- Integrate designs and wireframes within the application code
- Leverage the inbuilt React toolkit for creating frontend features
- Monitor interaction of users and convert them into web application
- Translate wireframes and designs into good quality code
- Write application interface code with ReactJS
- Enhance application performance with continuous improvements
- Optimize components to work seamlessly across different browsers and devices
- Develop responsive web-based UI
- Excellent problem-solving ability and results oriented focus. Ability to translate analysis and insights into actionable recommendations.
- Ability to work confidently with colleagues across multiple teams across geographies.
- Ability to clearly communicate analytical research to a wide array of stakeholders.
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate actively and work in a team environment.
- Strong ability to persuade, inform, influence others based on findings.
- Demonstrate leadership style, as well as working independently at times, to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to guide junior analysts.
- Experience in presenting complex analytics methodologies, analyses and insights in simple and concise manner to the business partners and senior leaders.
- Complete understanding of ReactJS and its main fundamentals like JSX, Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, etc.
- Good understanding of CSS libraries, GIT, JQuery, etc.
- Preceding experience with ReactJS workflows like Flux, Redux, Create React App, data structure libraries
- Understanding of RESTful APIs/GraphQL, HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods), code versioning tools like GIT, SVN, TFS, etc., popular frontend development tools, CI/CD tools, DevOps, performance testing frameworks like Mocha, Node + NPM
- Work experience in Advanced SQL and relational databases
- Application level logics – best coding practices across application
- Working knowledge on Performance optimization (application & UI)
- Has an understanding on Improvising existing user authentication and authorization as well enhance user activity tracking
- Preferably a person with degree in Computer Science / Information Technology
Education: BE/ B Tech in any Engg discipline + MS/MBA in Business Analytics,
Supply chain Operations, Industrial Engineering or any related field. MBA and CPIM is a plus
Experience: 3 – 5 years of Proven Reporting & Analytics Experience.
- JOB ID: req370649
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,,East Taluk – Phase I,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India
Customer Experience (GLOBAL)