About the job
Position – eDiscovery Specialist
Description: eDiscovery Specialist| Experience 3+ years |Job Location: Pune, India | Reports To: Manager/Director, Delivery
Open Positions – 1
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an agile and rapidly growing in-house eDiscovery team at DWF Mindcrest – an opportunity that will provide the chance to utilise your industry experience within the fast-paced law firm environment to not only support eDiscovery projects but also help shape a rapidly expanding service, nationally and internationally.
DWF is a leading global provider of seamlessly integrated legal and business services, operating across eight key sectors in over 30 global locations. Our vision of flexibility and agility is reflected in the way we employ, develop, engage and reward our people. We were even ahead of the curve with flexible working, before the pandemic.
As an eDiscovery Specialist you will deliver experience-backed eDiscovery consultative support to clients and project support across multiple live matters of varying complexity, scale and geographic diversity. You will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of eDiscovery services and for identifying opportunities for the application of diverse legal technology solutions to assist client challenges and improve processes.
The role calls for previous hands-on exposure throughout the eDiscovery lifecycle, with the confidence to handle projects both large and small, though graduates from a technology background with strong aptitude will be considered. For the right applicant, we have the support structure in place to further develop your existing expertise and potential.
Industry experience should include the following:
- Firm understanding of the EDRM, including the applicable processes and inherent risks at each stage.
· A strong foundation of experience with Relativity.
· Significant direct client facing support experience within eDiscovery review/project management capacity.
- Understanding and applying the foundation of forensic principles.
- Experience applying eDiscovery specific machine learning technologies and wider suitable AI.
- Production/disclosure experience to stringent standards including FCA and SEC/DOJ specification.
Ideally, you will also have:
- Certifications in platforms such as Relativity, Nuix and Brainspace
- Ability to optimise processes through the creation of custom scripting/automation
- Proficiency within transactional database management systems such as Microsoft SQL Server
- Ability to identify and deliver business and market aligned innovation.
As an award-winning inclusive employer, DWF is committed to nurturing talent, to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business, and to ensuring that everyone achieves their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations. We believe in making you feel valued and rewarded.
Required Skills and Qualifications
∙ Recent experience with Relativity.
∙ Excellent English language skills – both written & spoken
∙ Interest in AI (artificial intelligence), machine learning, and natural language processing
∙ Moderate to high-level experience in Microsoft Office products (specifically Word and Excel)
∙ Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure. Ability to work in UK/India shifts as per project requirements.
∙ High attention to detail
∙ Delivering goals in a changing environment
∙ Ability to follow through in a timely manner with all set tasks.