About the job
OML is a new media and entertainment company that partners with creators to build content, IPs & live experiences that impact culture and help brands come closer to consumers. Headquartered in Mumbai with teams in Russia, Poland & Thailand, OML was founded in 2001 to book and manage artists across all genres of entertainment. Today our operations span a prolific and award-winning content studio that packages and produces shows for OTT platforms, live events production and a global brand solutions business.
From the beginning of OML as an artist management agency to the advent of modern-day content marketing, we have helped our clients thrive in the face of disruption while setting trends in talent representation, marketing and sponsorship; inspiring industry change in events and licensing; and helping reshape the digital landscape. As technology further shifts the balance of power in media and puts more power in the hands of the creator, OML is uniquely positioned to create opportunities for our clients and partners around the globe.
- Manage end to end client relationships to become the trusted source for their marketing needs
- Manage all incoming enquiries and outgoing pitches for creators managed by OML
- Liaising with internal and external teams to ensure smooth execution of campaigns
- Ideate on briefs exploring new opportunities for marketing innovation and implementing
- Discover and leverage insights and trends to develop strategic recommendations for brand building and campaigns across paid, owned, earned channels
- Preparation of campaign insights reporting, including analysis and research post-completion of projects
- Ensuring timely invoicing and payment schedules with clients across projects
- Must have project management, influencer marketing and campaign execution experience in the past
- Strong communication and presentation skills; confident engaging with clients and partners to discuss strategy and execution – good at simplifying complex challenges
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Fortitude to stay calm under pressure
- A good understanding of paid, owned, earned digital ecosystems is a plus.
- We build opportunities for our artists, brands and fans; and it’s important for us to be reliable and efficient
- We demonstrate honesty, excellence and commitment to success
- ‘It’s not my job’ is not part of our vocabulary, we even stuff envelopes
- We make mistakes, but only to learn from them to build resilience
- We take care of ourselves and our colleagues
- We are our own managers
- We are committed to equality and inclusion
- We are mindful of the strain on the Earth’s resources and are committed to reversing the trend with our behaviours where possible
Thank you for taking the time to go through the opportunity we have to offer.
If you apply, please do not share your photo, age, gender, religion or ethnicity in your resume. You do not even need to share your last name. (We want to eliminate biases on any of these parameters while we decide on our shortlisted candidates)
We will get in touch with you if your profile gets shortlisted.