About the job
- Opportunity to work in a leadership position, with a top MNC|FastTrack your career growth and learning
About Our Client
Client is an MNC and has businesses focused on Energy, Procurement, Engineering, Infrastructure and Smart Solutions
- You should develop complete understanding of the project in hand and propose mitigation strategies from a business or legal perspective. Bring in strategic thinking with problemsolving attitude.
- You are required to draft and negotiate customer contracts, vendor/ supplier contracts and from time-to-time contracts pertaining to Supply Chain Management.
- Work closely with the Contract Managers to ensure strict observance of contractual requirements, rights and obligations towards customers, suppliers and other parties involved (e.g., interpretation of sections, change orders, claim management, correspondences, etc.).
- Have focus on corporate governance and compliance topics while providing legal advice (like IP, Antitrust, ESG regulations, etc.).
- This position would require strong customer focus, be flexible to understand customer concern, yet can take tough decisions and say NO, when situation demands.
- Ability to manage numerous matters simultaneously and competing priorities and to work within a matrix set up
The Successful Applicant
- You have a law degree from a reputed law college in India or from a reputed international college with 7 to 15 years PQE.
- Work experience in an EPC/Energy/manufacturing company is a must
What’s on Offer
- Career Growth
- Opportunity to work with one of the largest MNC’s in the world
- Opportunities to work with a high performance team
Contact: Meghna Chowdhary