About the job
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Management Trainee (SME), Master Data Management!!
In this role, we are looking for a qualified professional who can provide guidance to the team with subject matter expertise on Customer master, vendor master or product master domain within SAP MDM process. Reports typically comprising of first line managers and supervisors.
- Fully responsible for all master data objects in respective scope of materials, sales organization and pricing. Their customer and Vendor and need to be added based on their role.
- Execute day to day Master data management activities
- Act as the SME in the Master data management activities
- Train and mentor other team members to ensure seamless delivery
- Ensure data quality for deliverable is met and all metrics adhered
- Ensure master data integrity between modules & systems at efficient quality and accuracy, Coordinate, Analyse and facilitate resolution of issues
- Assist & Train resources involved in the data collection process, Develop procedure/business rules for data collection
- Perform Regression Testing or Change Request Testing, Generate & Analyse regular reports: statistics of MD Maintenance (e.g. no. of errors, lead time violation, etc) & Data Quality Key performance indicators.
- Support the business unit team for expediting the master-data creation of fast track projects.
- Ensure SLA (Service Level Agreements) for lead times and data quality are fully met
- Highlight lesson learned on frequent issues, Support regular Master Data Health Check & Audit Trail validation
- Propose opportunities for improvement of Master Data Quality
- Ensuring consistent Data & Data structure within SAP of Material Master Data / Customer master/ Vendor Master / Pricing master
- Leading Master data management processes related to the creation, maintenance, and quality of all master and reference data
- Owning the data requirements for the implementation and turnovers to external teams
- Maintenance and completeness check for all Material Master Data in co-ordination with CD team, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Finance and Demand Planning.
- Serving as the strategic point of reference for data within business as principal voice of contact for data quality
- Training & Onboarding of pertinent teams.
- Guiding and leading cross-functional teams in implementation of data
- Analysing and reporting metrics of master data to reduce customer data issues and improved customer data quality in order to ensure that teams follow and support customer data governance policies
- Developing and improving business processes through tools, metrics to enable decision making
- Good analytical skills, propose process improvement plans
- Quality improvement is expected
- Knowledge on SAP ERPs and workflow systems
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong financial analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Proven work experience as a Sr Team member, Subject matter Expert or Associate business analyst
- Effective communicate in writing and verbally to client.
- Experience in balancing customer facing role and work assessments.
- Self-starter and have analytical, problem solving skills
- Overall candidate should have problem solving, macro-level research and analytics approach and good in numbers.
- Good people and customer handling skills
- Strong knowledge of SAP MD & SD module
- Effective communication and interpersonal skill
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit http://www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Sep 22, 2022, 2:44:55 PM
Master Skills List