TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations. We are a Great Place to Work, ISO & ISAE certified organization.
We are looking for a Company Secretary who would be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients. Through our corporate social responsibility program, you’ll be making a difference in the communities where we work. We have a strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace.
- Manages and oversees a portfolio of unlisted/listed client companies by providing all types of corporate, business, management and administration services.
- Ensures compliance with the Companies Ordinance, Listing Rules and other regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Gives advice to client companies in maintaining good corporate governance practices.
- Develops different expertise in particular areas such as SEZ, STPI, FEMA, registrations, visa support, FRRO licensing entities, offshore jurisdictions and fund structure.
- Monitors, plans and follows up on the status of billing, cash flow and debt recovery.
- Handles critical projects like liquidations, merger, slump sale etc.
- Manages and leads a team of professional staff and provides training to them.
- Manages the productivity and utilization of the staff in the team.
- Works with HR on recruitment activities, performance review and employee relations matters.
- Attends conferences and seminars for networking and development purposes.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree holder and member of ICSI.
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience gained from professional firms and 3 years in managerial role.
- Prior experience in client servicing environment is an advantage.
- Expert in local country company regulations and familiar with regulations of other overseas jurisdictions would be an additional advantage.
- Mature, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and outstanding presentation skills.
- Service-driven, able to communicate with clients at all levels.
- Detail-oriented and well-organized, skilled in planning and management reporting.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English is preferred.