About the job
- Responsible for filing, registering any document including forms, returns and applications by and on behalf of the company as an authorized representative.
- Should also assist, participate, partner with internal and external stakeholders in areas of Corporate Social Responsibility, communication with various stakeholders, Government, Regulators, Authorities etc., Industrial and labor laws.
- Manages the Secretarial Compliance / Compliance Audit.
- Compliance of legal and procedural aspects under various corporate laws and acts.
- Advises the company on legal and statutory matters.
- Drafting of Board/ Annual General Meeting Minutes, Directors Report, ensuring 100% Secretarial compliance.
- Advising on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms
- Compliance of Company related laws as applicable to the company.
- Responsible for drafting, review and vetting of all legal agreements of the organization related to Vendor agreement, NDAs, Client agreements, lease deeds etc.
- Assisting in drafting legal contracts and commercial agreements and ensure that contracts are in compliance with legal, regulatory and organizational policies.
- Any other compliance activities based on Regulatory requirements.
Qualification And Education Requirements
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in Legal and Secretarial Department.
- CS and LLB qualification is a must with good knowledge of Secretarial and legal matters
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Experience in Legal and Secretarial Department.
Preferred Skills / Special Skills
- Demonstrated initiative to visualize, organize, manage, complete projects in individual and group settings.
- Ability to interface with all levels of staff.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Perform other related duties as assigned with a pro-active approach.
- Self-motivated behaviour (specifically in stressful situations).
Any additional spoken and written language is considered as an advantage.
- Compensation at par with industry standards | Corporate Health Insurance and term life insurance.
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service awards & reward recognization | career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Pallavi Mumbaikar at: email@example.com.
Liebherr – One Passion. Many Opportunities.
Liebherr India Private Limited with its main site in Mumbai was founded in 2006. It is responsible for sales and customer service of maritime cranes, construction machines (earthmoving, special deep foundation, tower cranes, and concrete technology), mining, mobile and crawler cranes and material handling technology in India and some neighbouring countries.
Liebherr India Private Limited
Kesar Solitaire, 25Th & 26Th Floor,