About the job
Giant Eagle is looking for a Marketing Advertising Operations Associate to join the CRM team within the Growth and Retention department. You will be responsible for supporting the marketing strategy and execution of house ads for all brands under the Giant Eagle umbrella.
- Facilitate and execute tasks involved with ad campaign management; includes setup & trafficking, Q&A & troubleshooting, monitoring performance & delivery, reporting & analytics, optimization, etc.
- Provide pre-sales media planning support to Sales inquiries via inventory forecasting and confirming impression availability
- Proactively optimize to exceed KPIs
- Perform the day-to-day ad placement, scheduling and updates
- Troubleshoot targeting issues, resolve any traffic issues and reconcile discrepancies
- Produce reports for internal team and business leaders & executives outlining campaign performance utilizing analytical and proprietary tools
- Bachelors Degree
- 1-4 years of experience in Ad Operations/CRM/Mobile marketing focused on digital media with B2C or retail experience preferred.
- Hands on trafficking experience with ad serving systems and platforms (Google Ad Manager/DoubleClick For Publishers preferred)
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a must
- Ability to multi-task comfortably across various projects
- Proven track record of taking ownership of a project and seeing it through to completion
- A highly motivated self-starter
- A fast learner who has creative thinking and a go-getter attitude
- Able to proactively troubleshoot and problem solve quickly and through the proper escalation process
- Comfortable to work in 2PM to 11PM IST work shift and be flexible as per business needs