About the job
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry. Materials Science, Data Analytics or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in product compliance
- Ability to communicate effectively and with global partners, suppliers and team members.
- Working knowledge and/or direct experience with compliance regulations (Prop65, REACH, RoHS, Biocides, PFAS, SCIP) in the Consumer Goods or Automotive industries preferred.
- Exceptional organization, attention to detail, and analytical skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Dynamic, fast-paced and innovative environment.
- North American and International scope.
- Limited travel required (10%).
Duties And Responsibilities
- Perform daily maintenance tasks to sustain the current Polaris materials compliance program, including creation of supplier feedback reports, data validation, supplier submissions reviews and electronic records verification.
- Assist with compliance and sustainability initiatives which support the lifecycle management of Polaris vehicles, parts, accessories, and general merchandise.
- Prepare and compose regulatory correspondence, reports, presentations and spreadsheets for internal, cross functional teams.
- Maintain supplier data in a searchable database. Interface with Polaris systems such as AS400, Powerlink, Power BI.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to influence projects to drive regulatory requirements and ensure adequate compliance verification throughout the Polaris Product Development Process.
- Create, maintain, and evaluate bills of materials for compliance status creating compliance statements available to consumers.
- Assist with tracking of global product regulatory requirements.
- Perform special administrative projects and other duties as needed.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. http://www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.