About the job
Join us at the Google Operations Center for the opportunity to help Google users tackle their problems and accomplish their goals, all while working in a dynamic and diverse environment.
- Maintain the SQL codebase that powers the Actioned Revenue Dashboard
- Build new dashboard functionalities and make sure that the existing dashboard is up to date, active, easy to read and answer any questions from Stakeholders regarding numbers in the dash
- Add new features to the existing AR framework, maintaining the test environment and the production environment and ensuring that all new features are tested, signed off on, and flow through dash
- Build and maintain an anomaly detection to ensure that the numbers being populated are sensible
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of Google data structures and metrics, advocating for changes where needed
- Interact cross-functionally, making business recommendations (e.g., cost-benefit, forecasting, experiment analysis) with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information
- Develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for business priorities
- Presentation Skills, Microsoft Excel, Critical Thinking, Unstructured Data
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills with good business acumen and storytelling of deep data insights to business stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science,Mathematics etc) or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of quantitative work experience in marketing
- 3+ years of technical hands-on experience in Structured Query Language (SQL), Data Visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Data Studio etc.
- Masters in Statistics, Computer Science, Econometrics or related quantitative discipline.
- Some experience in digital marketing to understand customer based and revenue generations
- Proficiency in one scripting or statistical programming language (e.g. R, Python) to implement statistical analysis
- Demonstrated leadership and self-direction. Willingness to both teach others and learn new techniques
- Ability to convince business stakeholders and communicate complicated analysis insights to non-technical audiences.
- We support you with competitive wages and comprehensive health care including medical, dental and vision coverage
- We support your family with gender-neutral baby bonding leave, 18 week birth-parent maternity leave, and generous life, accident and disability insurance minimums
- We support your teams with free daily lunch, fully stocked micro-kitchens, and culture clubs and employee resource groups that let you share what you care about
At Google Operations Center, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.