About the job
Job Title – OSI PI Consultant
About Company Profile
ChemDelve is a platform independent service provider for industrial software application for process Industry. It is one of its kind in the region developing Integrated Center of Excellence for Artificial Intelligence centered IT and OT applications. It infuses with intelligence to empower people to shape a sustainable future. We work in collaboration with our technology partners to sponsor their state-of-the-art applications to our customers.
We provide a broad spectrum of advance engineering and operational support services with key focus on Artificial Intelligence and other digital solutions and services for Oil, Gas, Petrochemical/Chemical, Power and Manufacturing industries as well as Smart Cities across the region. We provide healthy environment to harmonize human intelligence with technological innovation that might develop our human assets and clients alike.
- Excellent knowledge of SCADA, PLC, OPC, Continuous/Batch Historians, MES systems and DCS Based control systems, including network topology concepts.
- Expert understanding of PI Architecture.
- 24-48 months supporting PI Projects and Systems.
- Superior understanding of operational principals of Rt Reports and has created templates for customer. Where understanding does not exist, has sufficient technical knowledge to become proficient in Rt Reports in twelve-month period.
- Highly competent in implementing, configuring and troubleshooting of OSI PI Interfaces including but not limited to OPC DA, PI, RDBMS, UFL, EMDVB and SIS Batch and has successfully implemented within several client projects.
- Advanced understanding of how SQL Databases are setup & administered with respect to PI systems, in addition to Oracle installation, query and view structuring.
- Ability to write instructions for installation, configuration and troubleshooting of interfaces, in line with TQS standard and OSI recommendations.
- Can develop and design PI Systems and documentation without supervision.
- Drafts Validation document lifecycle, including installation/operational qualification and design specification creation and execution across multiple successful projects, of varying scope.
- Provides resourcing estimates and technical configurations, of client quotations, to the Business Development Team.
- Mentors, trains and supports System Analysts and Software Consultants.
- Coordinates work with vendors and contractors, during project conception and implementation stages.
- Carries out all the functions of System Analysts and Software Consultants and provides the necessary Engineering support to teams on customer sites or at Head Office, ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within scope.
- Works with clients to understand, agree and implement technical requirements, in conjunction with TQS Team.
- Provides client operational support to the SLA Team and takes responsibility for ensuring System Analysts and Software Consultants have the required support and understanding of their role.
- Can manage smaller projects or a Project team from conception to completion.
- Provides feedback on System Analysts and Software Consultants for performance evaluations.
- In the absence on a Regional Manager, the Senior Consultant can assume the responsibility for conducting the performance evaluations.
- Manages Project timelines in conjunction with the PM, ensuring the PM is informed of any potential changes to the project.
- Anticipates issues involving quality and timeliness of project deliverables.
- Makes decisions regarding implementation, configuration and installation of PI systems on client sites.
- Can perform all the work of a System Analyst and Software Consul
- Strong Experience in Implementation and supporting of below specified OSI Soft Products
- Strong Experience OSI PI Enterprise Server with HA, PI AF, PI SMT, PI Collective, PI AF Notifications, AF Templates
- PI Interfaces: PI OPC, PI 2PI, PI Perfmon, PI UFL, PI Batch FL and PI RDBMS
- PI AF Templates, AF Tables, AF Notification System, PI SDK, AF SDK, Event Frames
- PI Analytical Tools – PI PE, PI ACE, AF Analytics
- PI Client Tools: PI Process book, PI Data link, PI Active view and PI Manual Logger
- Custom development: PI SDK, PI AF SDK, PI OLEDB, PI WEB API with C#.NET
- Extensive hands-on experience in installation, configuring and Monitoring of PI System, PI OPC DA/HDA, PI to PI,
- PI RDBMS, PI Perfmon and PI UFL interfaces to enable the data streaming DCS to Plant level PI Servers and corporate level PI Servers with high availability architecture.
- PI Server Security settings configuration and DCOM security settings to enable the communication at plant
- Level (DCS to Plant PI) and corporate level (Plant PI to Corporate PI servers)
- Reports and Dashboards development by using the PI Web Parts
- OSI Soft Technical Skills [Installation, Configuration, Validation and Technical Support]
- PI Server PI Data Archive, PI HA Servers, PI ACE, PI Batches
- PI AF (Asset Framework) AF Server, PI System Explorer for Event Frames, PI AF Tables and AF Templates
- PI Clients PI Smart Client [Datalink, Process Book, Batch view, Process NET, PI-SMT, PI-ACE,
- PI RT Web Parts, PI-OPC tools like OPC Client.
- PI Utilities PICONFIG, PIARTOOL, APISNAP, PIARCHSS
- PI Customization PI SDK, PI AF SDK with C#.NET for custom interface development
- Visualization Tools PI Core sight, PI Vision, Process Book, PI Datalink, PI Manual logger, Rt Reports,
- ·Bachelors /Masters Degree in Engineering, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in programming and environment.
· Level 100 & 200 OSI Soft PI Accredited preferably.