About the job
Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it’s built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it’s a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We’re proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world’s top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That’s why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
- Business Insider named us an “enterprise startup to bet your career on”
- Forbes’ Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
- 5-10 years of proven hands-on experience with taking Training & Certification Programs to market.
- Experience with Campus and Community Relations is preferable.
- Experience with community management, promotions, social channels and engagement.
- High energy, self directed individual, who would frame a program within the expected framework, establish milestones, reach out to external stakeholders and get the ball rolling.
- A good understanding of the technology / automation / integration / iPass / SaaS space.
- Experience with driving a training & certifications program for an IT major or training services provider. If s(he) has carried a target/metric related to certifications before, it would be ideal.
- Outgoing personality that likes to engage with people and craft connections
- Familiarity with campus relations and it’s processes will be a plus
- Willingness to travel within India and engage with key stakeholders.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong project and program management skills
- Ownership for rolling out an advanced certification programme that will be curated by Workato Learning, and owns the target for the number of certified professionals in India.
- Build a network with a targeted and niche set of educational institutions and manages to integrate Workato training content into their curriculum, engage with students and create a long tail of Workato certified talent for the ecosystem.
- Be responsible for curating a vibrant community of technical & semi technical experts, aligned to Workato in the automation domain. Create social media channels and forums, roll out hackathons & community events etc. Leading to certifications and product familiarity.
- Build out the process for creating an ecosystem of Workato and Enterprise Automation experts in the Indian market
- Collaborate closely with Automation Institute team and other cross-functional stakeholders to achieve the above objectives