About the job
Who We Are
Escalent is an award-winning data analytics and advisory firm that helps clients understand human and market behaviors to navigate disruption. As catalysts of progress for more than 40 years, our strategies guide the world’s leading brands. We accelerate growth by creating a seamless flow between primary, secondary, syndicated, and internal business data, providing consulting and advisory services from insights through implementation. Based on a profound understanding of what drives human beings and markets, we identify actions that build brands, enhance customer experiences, inspire product innovation and boost business productivity. We listen, learn, question, discover, innovate, and deliver—for each other and our clients—to make the world work better for people.
Why Escalent? Once you join our team you will have the opportunity to…
- Access experts across industries for maximum learning opportunities including Weekly Knowledge Sharing Sessions, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
- Gain exposure to a rich variety of research techniques from knowledgeable professionals.
- Enjoy a remote first/hybrid work environment with a flexible schedule.
- Obtain insights into the needs and challenges of your clients—to learn how the world’s leading brands use research.
- Experience peace of mind working for a company with a commitment to conducting research ethically.
- Build lasting relationships with fun colleagues in a culture that values each person.
- Experience of around 4-5 years in the industry (Must have)
- Some exposure to team management/ project management – perhaps around 1 year (Must have)
- Sound technical skills that can include the following:
- Decent working knowledge of Python
- Experience in working on SQL databases
- Knowledge of data pipeline creation using Python, Knime, etc.
- Experience in Power BI/ Tableau/ Django/ Flask
- Advanced Excel & good to have: VBA coding
- Good analytical skills: Perhaps based on education, certifications, projects, internships, etc.
- Education (prefer from renowned Tier 1 or 2 college)
- B.Tech Computer Science/ Electronics/Electrical
- Mathematics degree from universities equivalent to DU
- Good to have: Advanced degrees/ certifications in computers educations, data engineering, etc.
Explore our Careers and Culture page to learn more about the people behind the brand: https://escalent.co/careers-and-culture/