About the job
TCS has been a great pioneer in feeding the fire of young Techies like you. We are a global leader in the technology arena and there’s nothing that can stop us from growing together.
What we are looking for:
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Proven working experience (at least 5+ years’) in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Good resource planning skills.
- Excellent leadership and Strong teamwork skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Work Based Competencies
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Understanding of the importance for detail and organization
- A flexible approach and ability to adapt
· Strives to do the “right thing”, not just the “easy thing”
· Is courageous and decisive, prioritizes effectively, maintains a clear focus and sees action through to delivery
· Is energetic, determined, positive, goal focused and consistent – even under pressure
· Builds trust and demonstrates integrity in all circumstances.
15 years of full-time education
Minimum percentile of 50% in 10th, 12th, UG & PG (if applicable)
We encourage you to register at http://www.tcs.com/careers for exploring an exciting career with TCS. At the time of your application to TCS, the personal data contained in your application and resume will be collected by TCS and processed for the purpose of TCS’s recruitment related activities.
Your personal data will be retained by TCS for as long as TCS determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment as per our retention policy. You have the right to request TCS for temporary/permanent exclusion of your candidature from any recruitment related communication. For any such request you may write to careers.tcs.com.