About the job
e position is with Spotlight Studio.
Spotlight is India’s first all-encompassing studio, a content hub catering to marketers. From strategic recommendations to reviewing and editing existing content of brands and creating new branded content, Spotlight does it all.
What makes Spotlight stand out is our ability to create content not only in English, but 9 other Indian regional languages. Offering original story ideas, infographics, blogs, videos and other exciting native content solutions, we enable marketers to populate their content across the Times Internet Network that caters to 150 million users every month; along with providing access to the largest editorial talent pool in the country.
Project Management with Times Internet Ltd.
- To coordinate with sales, technology, content strategy and creative marketing teams in TIL for daily jobs. Plan and execute all Spotlight campaigns effectively
- Ensure fulfillment of new and existing business opportunities to help clients figure out how best to use digital platforms to achieve the set objectives
- Engage with clients and maintain a fruitful relationship with them
- Ensure accurate billing for all campaigns and complete campaign consumption as per the RO or Purchase order (Actual deal)
- Campaign monitoring and optimization along with detailed campaign report creation
- Experience in event management along with great knowledge of Webinars, Webcasts, basics of Video production, print, mobile platforms (ATL + BTL)
- Someone from the main line or digital advertising agency preferred
- More than 3 years of work experience in advertising/client servicing/digital marketing domain
- Exposure to the digital marketing industry is a must
- Past experience in customer service / client servicing in the digital marketing/advertising industry and who is committed in taking charge of deliverables of campaigns
- Experience in Account Management, Social Media, Client Servicing, Digital Marketing, Events and Campaign Management
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Twitter and FB paid campaigns
- Proactive, youthful, with an analytical brain and a smart attitude
- Persuasive, convincing and influencing skills. Must have client-facing experience
- A socially vibrant, enthusiastic and zealous attitude
- Goal and result oriented person who is willing to contribute to organization targets
Background (essential and desired):
- Good knowledge about website development and microsite management
- MS Office proficient (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent with spoken English and communication/email etiquette
- Aware about software’s like Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and video production tools