About the job
Project Manager (Junior Level)
Location: Studio 5b, Dr Reddy’s, Mumbai
The Project Manager role at Studio 5B involves effectively managing and driving projects
within the business across multiple geographies, by partnering with business and project leaders. The role will involve working in a cross-functional environment to effectively govern projects and meet set timelines. You will be instrumental in introducing new ways of working that drive collaboration and cooperation across organizational boundaries and levels.
Who are we:
We are Studio 5B, an innovation and design centre at Dr. Reddy’s where we believe that access to medicine is a right, not a privilege. Our legacy spanning over 30 years, in more than 20 countries, with a dedicated team of 20,000 people, bonded together through time, geographies and differences, by one purpose – ‘Good Health Can’t Wait’. ‘Good Health’ is our goal. Medicines are not just molecules, but a means to help patients regain their health. We have the ethical and moral imperative to ensure good health can be delivered to those who need it, and to promote wellness among them. ‘Can’t Wait’ reflects our commitment to act with speed to find innovative solutions that address the unmet needs of patients, and to accelerate access to much-needed medicines for people around the world. We want to collaborate with individuals strongly believing in empathy driven design innovation in our endeavour of going beyond the pill and looking at continuum of care.
- Qualitative Research support – responsible for managing all aspects of field activities that include external vendor management and internal operations support to ensure that projects are completed within established budgets, parameters and schedule, making sure we deliver & exceed expectations and delight clients.
- Design Studio/Agency background with an understanding on design & research process.
· Partner with project leaders to develop project roadmap – timelines, milestones, key deliverables and KPIs to measure outcomes and performance.
· Partner with project, business and other cross functional teams to drive project strategy and execution.
· Build operational rigor and processes in cross-functional teams to ensure smooth and timeline delivery of project milestones.
- Develop and maintain project plans, resourcing, budgets, RAID and regular status reporting
- Identify core and critical issues to project performance and clearly communicate strategy, progress, and results across organizational boundaries and levels.
- Anticipate, recognize, and work through resistance or setbacks independently, and work well with others when conflicts arise. See opportunities, ensure alignment with objectives, find common ground, and promote understanding of alternative viewpoints before driving for closure and cooperation.
- 5+ years’ experience in project management working with research and creative teams within agencies or innovation studios
- Has successfully led qualitative and quantitative research projects at scale and is able to collaborate with internal teams and manage external partners
- Excellent leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment, and ability to both influence and develop strong partnerships at all levels.
- Strong report creation skills to evaluate FTE requirements and resourcing. Knowledge of Project Management platforms.
- Ability to communicate objectives, plans, status and results clearly, focusing on critical key points.
- Solutions oriented, with a track record of identifying and implementing creative solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, including business writing and presentations.
- MBA from top-tier school strongly desired.