About the job
MANAGER – PROJECTS
Deluxe is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide.
As a Project Manager in the Project Coordination team, you are responsible for the end-to-end project management and performance of the clients assigned to you, with regards to daily operations.
- Responsible for end-to-end project management for the client/product(s) assigned. Is the client lead for the client and responsible for ensuring client is happy with the quality of service the team provides.
- Responsible for data integrity and completeness on Sfera with 100% on time delivery and no alerts for past-due files that are not truly past due.
- Work with the Team Leads to ensure work is split across coordinators accurate (best person for the job)
- To ensure compliance of internal PC processes, which results in quality deliverables to the client
- One of the core tasks for a PM is to do a review or page-down of the team’s projects in Sfera and ensure that:
- Delays or risked projects are communicated immediately to the Client Services team daily along with plan of action to remedy the problem
- Ensure PCs and Senior PCs are keeping data on the platform updated
- Ensure tasks are planned across a job and scheduled without delay (reduced cycle time)
- Flag repeat offenders to Managers and TLs for performance management action, feedback, re-training, etc.
- Coordinate with external teams to drive adherence to project plans as needed and escalate issues to team’s management if needed
- Alerts for all projects are acted upon and flags actioned to PCs are cleared in a timely manner.
- Facilitating effective handovers across shifts and teams, and reducing handover time
- Work closely with the PC Ops team to implement any process change and to have the documentation updated
- Work closely with the relevant teams to have the Specs and Guidelines updated for all clients and ensure any changes are reflecting accurately on the platform
- Liaise with Account Managers, setting up regular calls or meetings to exchange notes and discuss case studies
- Owns communication with AC to ensure projects have adequate time for ideal workflows and plans due dates for big projects as needed.
- In the case of a high-profile project or atypical workflow, to aid PCs to initiate and finalise POAs; Also ensure timely updates are being shared with all the stakeholders by the PCs
- Analyse data from CARs, Redeliveries and RCAs to see if any process changes are needed, or flag training needs back to PC Ops team for action. Work with SMEs &TLs within the team to ensure new processes and improvements are implemented effectively.
- Conduct daily huddles with the shifts they overlap with and ensure updates are disseminated, changes needed as a result of the issues noted during page-down are flagged to PCs and actioned upon.
- Has an overview of how busy the client is, what the day’s high-profile projects and deliveries are, that all risks are communicated and mitigated to the best of our ability, and the team is comfortable with what is planned for the product/client.
- Working with TLs and Client/Ops Leads globally on global work distribution of projects within PC.
Project Manager | Project Coordination
MUST BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Collaborative spirit with Project Managers/Managers across geography and Production
- Must have excellent platform knowledge and attention to detail.
- Can communicate clearly and effectively in spoken and written English.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills, excellent problem-solving skills.
- A keen interest in media and multimedia is required.
- Working experience of project and milestone management.
- Bachelors Degree
- Project Management course/diploma like a PMP course done (not necessary but a big plus)