About the job
Roles and Responsibilities of Project Manager:
- Coordinating between all stake holders – both internal and external – ONGC, SHM, Third Party Inspectors, Tech Services, Demand Planners, Operations, L&D, Quality, Suppliers – EKC for inspection and on time delivery etc.
- Detailed Project Planning including activity and resource planning
- Individual material planning for each platform
- Manage documentation and client coordination – inspection etc.
- Identify the key hold points, capacity challenges etc. and monitor progress, improvise timelines to meet challenges as it comes.
- Conduct Risk Management Analysis to manage risks.
- Manage relationship between external and internal stake holders, for overall customer satisfaction
- Report project progress and escalate as and when required to meet project timelines