About the job
PAN INDIA (Bangalore/Chennai/Gurgaon/Hyderabad/Mumbai/Pune)
Key Deliverables of this role:
- Lead a highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team of consisting of data, analytics, technology and delivery professionals to deliver advanced data and analytics solutions
- Act as Scrum Master to servant-lead teams to deliver business use cases on a global scale and deploying locally.
- Coordinate the deployment of global initiatives into local markets.
- Working closely with data, analytics and technology teams across the business, shape solution designs which meets business needs as well as aligning to the broader strategic Data & Analytics objectives
- Work directly with various stakeholders across multiple geographies; such as technical discipline leads, data scientists, data engineers and data analysts to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis to successful delivery.
- Define Agile project working approach and enforce all team members to follow the same methodology.
- Ensure awareness, involvement and support from key stakeholders by building strong pod teams and maintaining robust communications on the project status throughout its lifecycle.
- Ensure risks and issues are identified, managed closely and remove project blockers from the team.
- Make key decisions to ensure the successful implementation of all initiatives.
- Supporting the delivery production line such as definition, implementation and testing and ensuring deliverables meet business requirements and are fit for purpose.
- Drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards.
- Spans all lines of business, such as Global Banking, Global Markets, GLCM, HSS, Business Services as well as cross line-of-business, engaging customers as required and conducting planning for delivery. Critical in ensuring delivery of outcomes take place when initiatives involve multiple workstreams.
- Ensures cross-team delivery plans exist which represent an achievable commitment based on the capacity of available resource and consideration of internal and external dependencies.
- 8+ years Project Management with business analysis experience
- Banking Domain Experience
- Experience with business analysis & project management
- Presentation skills, delivery management and excellent communication