About the job
Purpose of the Job
This role is responsible for project management and service delivery of all products & services.
- Project management, planning and scheduling implementation of MPLS services.
- On Time, within budget Implementation of the complete project
- Customer engagement to address customer dependencies & e2e project delivery as per signed scope of work.
- Enhance service delivery experience for the customer & revenue for the organization
- Responsible as a single point of contact (Project Manager) for given set of customer’s & Business Team.
- Customer engagement / meetings to update on project delivery & milestones
- Coordination with network & cross functional team to meet project timelines.
- Ensure committed delivery on the Project rollout front
- Ensure project compliance parameters are met
- Timely closure of project and handover services to NOC for smooth future support
· 6 – 10 years project execution experience in Telecom/ISP industry
- Sound understanding of telecom technology,
products & services