About the job
KPMG Global Services
KPMG Global Services (KGS) was set up in India in 2008. It is a strategic global delivery organization, which works with more than 50 KPMG member firms to provide a progressive, scalable and customized approach to business requirements
The KGS journey has been one of consistent growth, with a current employee count of nearly 11,000 operating from four locations in India — Bengaluru, Gurugram, Kochi and Pune, providing a range of Advisory and Tax-related services to member firms within the KPMG network.
As part of KPMG in India, we were ranked among the top companies to work for in the country for four years in a row by LinkedIn and recognized as one of the top three employers in the region for women, as well as for policies on Inclusion & Diversity by ASSOCHAM (The Associated Chambers of Commerce & Industry of India).
Furthermore, as KPMG in India, we were recognized as one of the ‘Best Companies for Millennials’ at The Millennial Max Conference 2019 presented by The LNOD Roundtable as well as ‘the Great Indian Workplace’ at the Culture Summit and Great Indian Workplace Awards 2019.
Roles and Responsibilities
Individual Contributor (80%) / Team Coordination (20%)
Roles and responsibilities
We are recruiting for a Manager for the Corporate Functions – COO Office.
Your responsibilities will include below:
- Responsible for enabling COO Office driven projects for the KGS Corporate Functions and execution of responsibilities in an efficient, impactful, and timely manner
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple high-impact projects for Corporate Functions and KGS leadership
- Responsible for collaboratively working with KGS BU COOs, operations teams, senior leaders, and stakeholders to identify, analyze and implement improvements for the platform
- Assertive and decision-making ability to weigh in against operational needs to develop reasoned recommendations, including mitigation strategies, and provide sound advice to the COO Office and KGS COO
- Support key processes including KPI reporting, performance analysis, budgeting, process standardization, solution implementations and change management
- Maintain and enhance learning and knowledge of the latest productivity and agile methods and to implement solutions to reduce redundancies and turn-around time through automation
- Independently provide support and direction for KGS-wide projects and engage with all stakeholders
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in a professional services/Consulting firm with exposure to multiple teams across the corporate functions (Finance, Administration, Operations, Recruitments etc.).
- At least 5 years of relevant experience with business and operations or a similar business
- Good experience and exposure to various corporate functions
- Proven data mining, data crunching, and presentation skills using various Microsoft tools
- MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of MS Access and VBA would be an advantage (though not mandatory)
- Working experience of PowerBI will be an additional advantage (though not mandatory)
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills especially while interacting with a senior audience
- Ability to think creatively and provide solutions to complex problems
- Driven and ability to work independently
Location : Gurgaon