About the job
Medpace Core Labs (MCL) is currently seeking a full-time Project Manager to join our team in our Mumbai office.
- The primary role of the Project Manager is to provide tactical management, administration, and leadership to Medpace Core Laboratory’s project teams in order to ensure that the project proceeds on time and within budget;
- Manage complex studies with multiple modalities and/or primary endpoints related to MCL services.
- Experienced enough to propose and develop new strategies for overall project management and process improvement.
- Assists with business development activities such as capabilities presentations, development of scope of work, and bid defence presentations.
- Utilize study management tools to track: site start-up activities, site performance issues, submission of data, etc.;
- Responsible for the delivery of Medpace Core Laboratory services to sponsors within expected timelines and budget;
- Conducts ongoing study team meetings;
- Performs scheduling of activities and deliverables in conjunction with client and internal customers;
- Provides timely notification of all appropriate parties with deviations from timelines and/or deliverables;
- Conducts regular communication with team members, formal and informal, regarding study status or any other changes;
- Maintain ongoing Sponsor contact for project issues; serve as primary contact for Sponsor, internal project team and external vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences and 5 years related pharmaceutical industry experience
- A thorough understanding of the clinical research process is required in order to provide leadership
- Ability to handle multiple projects, issues, and schedules concurrently
- Prior experience in Core Lab preferred.
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 5,000 people across 40+ countries.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
Organic Growth:Medpace is continuing to grow in all areas globally and has built an expansive research campus at its headquarters in Cincinnati, OH. In 2020, Medpace opened a new seven story building that is approximately 250,000 SQFT. In total, the headquarter’s campus includes five buildings and approximately 600,000 SQFT. The company also has expanding office locations in Dallas, TX and Denver, CO.
Perks ( vary by location and position ):
- On-site fitness center(s)
- Campus walking paths
- Company-sponsored social and wellness events
- Official Sponsor of FC Cincinnati
- Hybrid work-from-home options and flexible work schedule
- On-site Market Place
- Free and covered parking
- Discounts for local businesses
- On campus restaurants and banks coming soon
- Medpace historically named a Top Cincinnati Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-size Companies in 2021
- Medpace ranks amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
- Ranked in the top 10 on the 2021 LinkedIn Top Companies list in Cincinnati
What To Expect Next
A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets