About the job
To ensure timely delivery & go-live of Strategic Projects related to redefining and redesigning of Cash Management offerings. The scope includes but is not limited to initiatives viz. (mobility solutions, customer onboarding journey, service excellence initiatives and implementation of partnerships with fintech/ startups) as per the functional and technical requirements.
- Finalization and management of FinTech/Vendor tie-ups with focus on achieving best in class product offerings.
- Liaise with regulatory bodies such as NPCI, RBI for smooth execution of transactions.
- Working with Regional Sales/Coverage heads for designing customized Digital solutions/Channels for sustained Current Account balances. Liaise with regulatory and internal audit teams and ensure nil regulatory/control deviations. Liaise with regulatory and internal audit teams and ensure nil regulatory/control deviations.
- Work with Product Head for Cost optimization and ensure profitability of CMS mandates.
- Benchmarking client journey and offerings with competition and work on new-age technology to provide differentiated solutions.
- Focused efforts to increase digital foot-print by increasing BXP usage for CMS customers.
- Working on conceptualizing, designing and chalking out the product backlog for digital channel/platforms along with all internal stakeholders
- List the deliverables other than primary, but essential for the role
- Handling of client commercialization and usage on the digital channel platforms, mobility, service framework.
- Work closely with Ops and IT to ensure smooth execution of various client journeys.
- Work on system development initiatives and implementation.
- Process standardization and optimization along with Operations and other stakeholders.
- Focus on building the product backlog and dove tail market feedback received from sales, implementation and other internal/external stakeholders.
- Responsible for also managing the go to market strategy, conduct product training for larger stakeholders, manage the profitability, develop revenue streams, measure client level profitability, design UI/UX from customer rendering perspective and redefine the customer onboarding experience on an ongoing basis. Commercialization of such journeys for direct clients as well as for partner based/aggregator based lead generation and acquisitions.
- Having understanding of Payments domain from Corporate Banking standpoint ( B2B journeys)
- Project management on corporate mobile app, building platforms for corporate product onboarding, solution design for client journeys around payments, collections, reconciliation etc.
- Having exposure in transaction banking as business analyst can also be considered
- Would be working on business side on creating and conceptualizing the journeys/platforms/corporate channels as they would have an understanding on commercialization and monetization aspects
- Techno functional understanding on customer journeys around payments, escrows, collections, corporate servicing, corporate mobile app helps to design the same over here