About the job
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Xvision IT is a tech-based start-up that gives people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. We’re committed to fostering a safe and supportive community for everyone. Our app “alyke” aims to help you find friends, near you, who share your interests. We want to make everybody’s life a little more exciting and express ourselves in new ways with interesting features through our application to identify or find some awesome friends.
We think there is a way out of this mess- having interesting friends and friends who love the same things as you do. Friends, you can hang out and have endless conversations with them who bring fun, adventure, and happiness to an otherwise dull life.
We are looking for a Public Relations manager to help us gain publicity in both the business and entertainment circles.
We are seeking to hire a public relations manager who will be responsible for building and maintaining a positive image for our company. You will be in charge of establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups by writing press releases and other media communications, responding to requests for information and press conferences, and coaching company representatives in the correct way of communicating with the public and with clients.
Moreover, we believe social media is a subset of PR media outlets. Hence, you will be responsible to manage our social media channels and create strategies to boost our brand awareness. You will be coordinating with our creative writer and graphic designer to create engaging stories and content.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AREA:
- Designing messaging that resonates with the public media.
- Treat social media as our primary PR channel. Create strategies, curate content, and coordinate influencers/channels to maximize buzz.
- Getting our name out there by coordinating media outreach campaigns (both earned and paid channels).
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with our audience, employees, journalists, and public interest groups.
- Studying the organization’s objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
- Producing written materials such as press releases & and other media communications to promote our brand values.
- Develop & pitch engaging stories to the media.
- Manage the public relations department budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, PR, marketing, or related field.
- At least 4-year experience as a Public Relations manager.
- Solid understanding of virality and news-worthy content.
- Match our company’s tone- Youth-focused; Casual & Witty tone.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and collaborate with team members and other third parties.
- An ability to work on big strategic plans as well as day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Creativity in securing coverage and buzz with social media & traditional media outlets.
- Project and budget management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Fluency in English, Ability to pitch effectively to media, Ability to think both creatively and strategically, etc).
1. Day Shift – 10:00 AM to 6 PM.
2. Working Days – Monday – Friday.
3. WHF is available but the ability to visit the office is a big plus.
Budget Upto – 12 – 14 LPA
ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE/RELOCATE
10th floor, Plot, 19-A, Film City, Sector 16A, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301.
Note- We only consider applicants who complete this google form